Tech Tip: Keyboard Shortcuts

As a college student, I find myself typing a lot, whether it is for a paper, a discussion post for an online class or something else. For me personally, I use keyboard shortcuts to limit the amount of my fingers leaving the keyboard and using the mouse to click something. I am not sure if most people knew this but it took me awhile to figure this out. Hopefully, this will be useful to you all!

I have an apple product, so the button is different on Microsoft products.

So on a MacBook:

  • command C = copy
  • command V = paste
  • command X = cut
  • command B = bold
  • command U = underline
  • command I = italicize
  • command Z = undo
  • command Y = redo
For Microsoft products, you would press the ctrl button instead.

backlit, computer keyboard, keyboard
Here's a picture of a keyboard. Source: pexels.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace