Famous Last Words: Week 8-11

Image result for breast cancer ribbon
BCA month. Source: pixabay.

I realized I have not reflected on the past few weeks of school on my blog; therefore, I will make an update. I do not remember these past few weeks clearly, but I will try my best to go into detail on what I do remember. I believe I have had quite a few exams these past few weeks and I actually studied ahead of time this time around, and it definitely showed through my grades. I wished I did this earlier in the school year, so I would not have to push myself so hard towards the end of the semester. I believe I am slowing reaching my goal for this class as well. Slowly but surely! I am getting better each week at completing ever assignment and doing extra credit as well for the past points I have missed from the other weeks. BCA month has just ended as well, which lifted a lot of stress from my plate. I joined a sorority last semester and was able to experience my first breastfest. Not going to lie, it was very stressful but I enjoyed the experience I got from it. I absolutely cannot wait until the next one occurs! Our goal was to raise $7k as an organization and I believed we reached that goal. Yay us! But other than that, I think my life is going up as of right now. Everything is going good and hopefully nothing happens. I am more positive with the rest of this semester after the second half started. My grades are going. I am starting to work more, so I can relieve some burden from my parents. Also, I realized that I could graduate early if I wanted to. I might graduate fall 2020 and use spring 2021 to prepare for PA things. I don't know though. We shall see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace