Week 8 Reading and Writing

Looking back, I wished I completed more reading and writing assignments. I feel like I really slacked off in this class, which is my fault. I've been going through a lot and haven't had time to complete all off the assignments I wanted to do. This class isn't the only class I've been slacking in. It's all of my classes if I'm being quite honest. However, we do have a break this week, so I'm going to use it to catch up in all of my classes and hopefully get ahead start as well.

Other than that, I like where my project portfolio is going so far. I need to add another story, so I could get feedback on it. I personally like writing my stories over the Jataka Anthology. The only two stories I've written were over Jataka. I'm going to try to write over something else but I think Jataka stories are in my comfort zone.

Golden Deer

I chose this picture because of the illustration and the story from this picture. I really enjoyed this part of the Ramayana story because of the lesson it told, which is to basically not be greedy. I could relate to this because I tend to be greedy at times.


For the rest of this class, I would like to get back on track with my assignments because I really want an A in this class. I can't do that if I continue on with my habits. I really need to learn how to separate my personal problems from my education. Hopefully, I'll be able to do that soon rather than later. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace