Growth Mindset: Random Cats

cat with unicorn hat
Being different can give you power.
Growing up, I personally thought I was different from everyone because of my race. Going to a predominantly white school did not help with that but I overcame the culture difference by embracing my culture and educating others about it as well. To this day, I am glad that I am Asian and different from everyone else.

cat squeezes through door
We all struggle.
I chose this cat picture because I struggle every single day. I am struggling to catch up in this class but I am slowly making progress! I feel like without struggle, you cannot get anywhere in life. So thank goodness I struggle quite often.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace