Famous Last Words: Week 6 & 7 of School

Image result for grind
Motivation. Source: Flickr.

These past two weeks of school have been really rough for me, but I guess that is how life goes when you are in college. I worked a lot in these past two weeks and it completely drained me. On top of that, I had to study for my microbiology and organic chemistry exam. Again, I have not been completing the assignments for this class to the best of my ability. During fall break though, I finished all of the assignments for this week and did majority of the extra credit assignments as well. I am slowly heading towards my goal for this class, which is to get an A. I really hope I reach this goal by the end of this semester and I do not continue to slack in this class or in my other ones since half of the semester is already done with.

After doing a review for this class, I realized I let myself go and got too comfortable with how this class is setup. After coming to that realization, I need to step up my game and be on top of things because life does not come easy. I need to learn to learn how to use my time wisely and efficiently not only for this class, but my other classes as well. Looking at my grades, they are not where I would like them to be. It took me awhile to admit that I slacked off this semester but after accepting this reality, I am slowly getting back on track. I do my assignments a little bit earlier now instead of waiting until the very last minute to complete them. I study ahead of time, so I do not have to cram the night before. I have been asking for help as well when I do not understand something. Hopefully, I can pull through for the rest of this semester and get the grades I want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace