Learning Challenge: Pomodoro Technique

Image result for pomodoro technique
Pomodoro Technique. Source: Flickr.
I have heard about this technique before and it has worked well for all of my friends. For me personally, I think it is an okay technique. Maybe I need to give it a try again this semester and keep up with how well it works in this class. I will try my best to do this extra credit assignment every week to see if I had made any progress with this technique. 

When I study, I don't like to stay on one topic for that long; I like to switch subjects every now and then. Hopefully, this technique can help me stay on one subject especially if an exam is coming up. I also like to study in long periods before taking a break, which is bad since I'm not giving my brain a break. I am sure this technique could be helpful but we shall see at the end of this semester. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace