Week 2 Reading Overview

Out of the two Ramayana options, I chose to go with the Public Domain Edition because it is free and if it is free, it is me! There are other reasons why I chose this option over Narayana's Ramayana as well. One, I liked how you audio recorded the reading, so whenever I am lazy and I don't want to read, I can listen to the recording. This option is online as well, which means that I don't have to go to campus as often.

The comics that caught my attention are Ancestors of Rama and Shiva Parvati. In both of the comics, the characters are being tested, but in different ways. I could relate to these stories because I tend to test people to see if they are trustworthy or not. I also like the summary of the comics, too. It draws me in and I would like to continue to read them later on.

From the India Video Playlist, Harry Potter Meets Hindu Mythology | EPIFIED caught my attention immediately because I used to love watching Harry Potter movies as a kid. After watching the video, I realized there were many similarities from Harry Potter to Hindu Mythologies. I was also interested in Foods for Gods | Epified because I am a foodie! 

(Wellcome Collection)
I am interested in this image because I would like to know more about this picture and what is going on in it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace