Technology


Image result for technology
(Technology vs. Humanity. Web source: Flickr)

The only two technology tools I am familiar with is Blogger and the graphics creator, Canva. I am only familiar with Blogger because of this class, otherwise, I wouldn't be. Then as for Canva, we use this application to create graphics for the sorority I am in. However, I would like to become more familiar with the other tools this semester! Oh wait, I didn't read through your post clearly and missed some of the tools. I have used Pinterest numerous times to save different outfits, food recipes, room inspirations, etc. I can't wait to learn about all of the other technology tools.

I have never taken a class like this one before. I have never blogged in my entire life, so this is a new experience for me! In all of my other classes, there is always a lot of work and studying. I mean, this class has a big workload but I am enjoying the assignments while doing it, instead of dreading it, which is why I really like this class so far!

I don't think I have any web skills in mind right now that I would like to work on. I'm going to go with the flow in this class and take it one day at a time. I shall see where it takes me then!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace