Learning Challenge: Time Challenge

Honestly, in the beginning of the semester, it was hard for me to keep track of this class because I was so busy during the first half of the semester. I had so much going on in my sorority and in my life that I had troubles with keeping up with school. It has gotten a lot better now and I am glad I am able to finish the assignments assigned every week. I remember I used to get like maybe one or two done each week, but now, I do all of them and then extra credit on top to get to my goal for this class, which is to get an A! I learned how to manage my time better and use it efficiently because theres not a lot of time when you are in college.

Image result for can't waste time
You just can't! Source: Flickr.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace