Learning Challenge: The Happiness Jar


Image result for happiness
Me hoping to jump in the air like this picture after this semester. Source: Flickr.

I have been stressed out with school, so I wanted to give this happiness challenge a shot and see what happens from here on out. I think this idea is great because it will give me an opportunity to take time out everyday to think about one thing that made me happy. I plan on writing at least one thing that made me happy everyday on a sticky note and sticking it somewhere in my room. I am going to try to be descriptive with it as well, so when I look back at the sticky note, I can remember what happened and hopefully, it will bring up my mood!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace