Growth Mindset: Random Cats

cat looks at hamburger patties
Dream big... and dare to fail.

This represents me because I set big goals and always fail to achieve them. I noticed that if I set smaller goals and take baby steps to reaching the big end goal, I am able to achieve them a lot easier. I feel like this applies to many people as well. 



two cats nuzzling
Connect with others to reduce stress.
Personally, I like telling people about my stresses, but at the same time I don't as well. I work better when I am under stress and telling people about my stress helps. However, I'm not going to get anywhere if I don't stop yapping my mouth and actually doing something to relieve the stress.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace