Growth Mindset vs. Fixed Mindset



Image result for growth mindset
(Growth Mindset vs. Fixed Mindset. Web source: Flickr)


I have heard about growth mindset before this class and I have always felt very indifferent about it. I still do but I might change my opinion after this semester, so we will see! Academic wise, sometimes I work hard but my efforts are never seen and it saddens me because I put so much work into it and get nothing out. Maybe I just need to try harder, who knows? However, when I did cross country and kept pushing myself, I saw major improvements. There are other instances where I either improved or saw no change; therefore, I have never felt one way or the other about growth mindset. Someone please change my opinion! I would love to learn more about this topic this semester!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace