Famous Last Words: Week 12 of School

Image result for procrastination
Motivation to not procrastinate. Source: Flickr

And we are done with another week of school! One more week closer to winter break. I cannot wait for this semester to be over with already. This week has been an okay week. Nothing huge occurred that made this week any different than any other week. I did have my microbiology exam on Wednesday, and it went okay. I still do not think I can get an A in microbiology, so I am aiming for a B now. Honestly, this class is so early in the morning and I skipped it a lot this semester. My goal for the rest of the semester is to go to class everyday regardless of how tired I am in the morning. My grades have been going up ever since the second half of the semester started, so yay!

For this week, I have an organic chemistry exam on Wednesday that I need to study for. I am planning on doing the reading assignments for this week early, so I could focus on my exam on Tuesday. I also have some events that I need to attend this week as well, but in order to attend, I need to study and complete my assignments first. I am trying to wake up early every single day to get a head start on studying and be more productive with my day. At the end of this week, my sorority is hosting alumnae weekend! I am honestly so excited for that because I get to mingle with our alums!

On another note, I talked to my advisor last week and I am currently on track to graduating early! I did not think it was possible, but it is. Next semester, I am taking five science classes, which include genetics, molecular biology, social psychology, industrial & organization psychology, and physiology & lab. I am stressing myself out but work hard to play harder, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace