Growth Mindset: Random Cats

kitten stares
Just do it! Confidence will follow.
I chose this picture because I don't have confidence in my work, which is why I am scared to complete them sometimes, especially with the storytelling assignment. However, after my first story, I received positive feedback, which made me feel good about myself! This helped me build up my confidence to write more stories.

cat with keyboard
Review your work.
This picture hit me hard because I overlook small mistakes all the time. I try my best to read my work out loud but then I catch myself reading it in my head. I am trying to get into the habit of reading my work out loud and hopefully, it will show in my future stories.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace