Topic Brainstorm


Image result for taj mahal
Taj Mahal. Source: Flickr

Food


This is the first topic that caught my eye when I went through the project topic listings. I am a big foodie and I literally cannot live without food. I expressed this before in one of my previous posts and I am going to do it again here! I would like to learn more about food in India and all of the spices they use to make curry due to a show I am watching right now. The show is called Shokugeki No Soma and it is about cooking competitions amongst students at the academy. I want to tell stories about food and possibly rewrite stories from the show I am watching.

Traveling India

Another potential topic that I might write a story over is traveling India. I love traveling and take every opportunity I get to travel. I have not traveled to many other countries but it is one thing I would like to do when I have the time and money. I have only traveled to six other states and two countries in my entire life time, which isn't a lot. However, I would like to learn about traveling to India from this class! I would like to see how creative my mind can get with traveling stories as well.

Karma

I have always been interested in karma since the first time I heard about it in middle school. However, my religion does not believe in karma and believes in coincidences instead. I still believe that karma does happen to people and it's not just coincidences. I have experienced karma before and would like to write a story where karma occurs.

Love Stories

The last topic that caught my attention is love stories. I have always been a hopeless romantic and would like to learn about relationships from reading stories for this class. I am always down for a good love story because growing up, I have heard/seen many different stories from princess love stories to ones in tv shows to my family and friends love story, etc.



Comments

  1. You have chosen quite some interesting topics and since you are interested in love stories let me tell you that King Akbar who was a Muslim and his wife Queen Jodha reigned India during 1555 they are one of the top known love stories of India. Haha Jahan built the Taj Mahal that you have up there as a symbol of love for his wife Mumtaz when she died he shut himself off from world.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace