Famous Last Words: Week 4&5 of School

Image result for corgi
Nothing related to my post but corgis make me happy. Source: Pixabay.


This past two weeks has not been the greatest for me because I have been dealing with personal problems outside of school. However, on top of that, I have been getting behind in school as well. This isn't the best time to get off track because I am striving for a 4.0 GPA this semester. I took my first microbiology exam a few weeks ago and I just received the exam score. I did okay on it and could have done a lot better if I studied before hand, so that was on me. I also took my first organic chemistry exam last week and that did not go well at all. I studied the old exams and thought I knew the material; however, the professor decided to change up the format of her exam and caught me off guard. Again, I should have prepared myself more for these exams. Microbiology lab is fun; however, it is very tedious with all the lab write-ups you have to do. I am doing okay in lab! I could be doing better, though. And as for this class, I have been behind on assignments and currently trying to make up those points with extra assignments. I would like to receive an A in this class; therefore, I need to be putting in more work and pushing myself to finish all of the assignments.

It has been a month since school started and I honestly feel so defeated with school and on top of that, personal problems I have been dealing with as well. I am trying my best to be on top of things and I can't get myself to that level for some reason. I really hope I find motivation soon, so I don't get too behind in school and end up getting the grades I don't want.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace