Famous Last Words: Week 3 of School


Image result for stress
Stress. Source: Pixabay

Another week of school went by and I'm feeling drained yet again. This week was hectic for me and I didn't have time to do all of the assignments for this class, so here I am, making it up by doing majority of the extra credit assignments. This class isn't that stressful but I am currently putting in all of my worry towards my science classes. I have my first microbiology exam this Friday and I'm worried for it. I like the class but I prefer chemistry classes over biology. If you were wondering, I do like organic chemistry! I also like microbiology lab. It is very tedious at times, but overall, I enjoy all of the labs we have completed so far.

I went to a party last weekend to relieve some stress that was built up from the beginning of this semester and it was nice being stress-free and just having fun with my friends! I can't want for another party honestly. Also, ever since school started, I have not been able to see my boyfriend. I am currently in a long distance relationship right now and it sucks because when schools back in, we barely get to see each other. I am seeing him soon though!!

I am starting to work again! Yay! I will no longer be a broke college student. I work as a server at a restaurant in Norman. This isn't my first serving job, so it is nothing new. I started serving in high school and kept serving till this day. However, there are cons to being a server. Sometimes its busy, other days it's slow. Sometimes, people are bad at tipping too and it sucks when you put your all into that table and they end up tipping you less than 15% or they just don't tip you at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace