Famous Last Words: Week 2 of School



Image result for hate school
Visual Representation of me Everyday. Source.


To be quite honest, I felt like the second week of school was the longest and everything had to go wrong! Let me explain to you all what happened last week. Sunday night, I was super tired and I basically fell asleep without plugging my charger in my phone. The next morning, I woke up at 11:30 AM and missed both of my classes. Do you know what else happened? There were clicker questions in the classes that I missed! Later that night, I went to a mixer event with my brother fraternity and we had a water balloon fight. Guess what happened. I got smacked in the face with a water balloon and it hurt so much. On Wednesday, I have school from 9:30 AM until 4:20 PM, then right after, I had to go work. I work as a server, and that day, I kept messing up my customers order, so that affected my tips. Maybe it was because I am currently sleep deprived or it just wasn't my day. I thought I could sleep in on Thursday but I realized I had an appointment to go to in the city early in the morning. Luckily, I had past alarms on or else I would have missed the appointment completely. Friday, by far, was my longest day. I only had class until 11:30 AM but let me tell you this, I skipped both of them because of the rain. I checked the weather app in the morning and it said it wasn't supposed to rain until 1:00 PM, so I thought it would be fine if I didn't bring a rain jacket with me. I got to school at 8:45 AM to find parking and waited until 9:15 AM to walk to class. However, at 9:00 AM, it started pouring and I didn't want to be soaking wet and cold during class, so I just left campus. Later that night, I had interviews to go to and it went on until 9 PM. Overall, my second week of school was very draining. I didn't say everything I wanted in this post because I'm not trying to remember it at all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace