Assignments

I am honestly most excited about storytelling assignments and the semester-long project this semester! I wonder what kind of stories I will make up because in certain situations, I plan out different scenarios in my head frequently. I always think of hypotheticals, too. Sometimes, it will get to me because I make mistakes and dwell on them, then ask myself, "what if this happened instead?" 

I was very intrigued with this class after many recommendations from my friends. They really liked how the class was set up and how you could work at your own pace basically. After doing most of the orientation week assignments, I found myself to like this class even more. The set up is very different from my other classes, even the online ones I have taken before. I love how you could miss some assignments and make it up with extra credit. This is especially beneficial to me since I am taking many harder classes this year. I do not want to stress myself out with more work because usually, online classes require you to do more work since you don't meet in person. Therefore, I have to express again how much I like how this online class due to all of the benefits.

For extra credit, growth mindset and famous last words caught my attention. The last assignment was over growth mindset and I never made a decision on whether I am for it or not; therefore, I am excited to find out an answer through completing this extra credit assignment for the semester! I am also excited for the famous last words assignment because when I was younger, I had many diary entries. I haven't written in a journal for awhile, so this will bring me back memories from my childhood.

Image result for diaries
(Journal; web source: Flickr)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace