Week 8 Comments and Feedback

So far, the comments and feedback I received in this class has been very helpful. Everyone who commented gave me constructive criticism, which will help improve my writing skills. I feel like suggestive comments are the most useful ones in my opinion. I am very open to other writing options and take people's advices when it is given. Suggestive comments can also help clear up any confusion when I revise my stories!

I think the comments and feedback I gave are good. I followed the weekly guidelines on how to give feedback to students to the best of my ability. As I am reading through students' writing, I usually find cool ideas that I could incorporate into my own story.

At the beginning of the semester when I completed majority of the assignments, I was able to connect with people through there blogs; however, I have been slacking so the connection is not exactly there anymore. I would like to catch up and connect with more students. I liked my introduction post and would not change it at all.

For the rest of this class, I would like to connect with more students through blogging and give more useful feedback if possible. I would like to be more constructive with my feedback, and tweak my stories to fit the feedback I am given.

Feedback guides my practice.
I chose this picture because it is telling the truth. Without feedback, how are we expected to improve in any of our work? Feedback is given in any types of situation, whether it is school, work, in sports. etc. After receiving feedback, you practice and work to improve what you need to work on. Thus, it is very important to receive feedback!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction: A Little About Me aka AMORE

Week 14 Story: The Golden Necklace